Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.
Need an Opinion? ( easy Points)?
In your opinion, waht are the qualities of a good leader. Provde 3 reason to support your thinking
- texmanLv 71 decade agoFavorite Answer
A person can be very controling, very sure of them self, and very quick to make decisions and still NOT be a good leader. To answer your question, focus on the very word "Leader". A good leader is not someone who can drive people like cattle to do whatever he/she wants others to do. The leader must be willing to do the dirty jobs right along side the followers. Our society has gotten this philosophy all mixed up. Mid and upper management positions have become far, far away from true leadership. They seem to feel that being paid more money, and given more perks gives them the right to ignore others. Instead of leading, this new breed are more like slave drivers. I have spent the past 30+ years studying qualities of good and bad leadership. It is very difficult to find a true leader.
- RachelLv 51 decade ago
Okay, there are a LOT of qualities of a good leader. Here are a few examples:
- able to sacrifice his/her own time/willpower/energy/etc for others
- has power over others
- sways the crowd easily; has great persuasion skills
- knows how to get things done
- always has great ideas
- strong mindset
- professional (esp when representing your group), but also fun to be around (esp for teenagers; more supporters
- wise/smart/intelligent book-smart wise and also people-smart
- role model
- clearly understands what he/she is talking about esp about the subject/theme of the group (ie a ACS club captain must be intellect about the subjects of cancer- best if all kinds of cancer)
- great time management; always gets things done on/before time
- doesn't get distracted easily
okay these are just a few out of a MYRIAD of leadership skills. I'm sure you can find reasons to support those easily. Good luck! (:
- 1 decade ago
being able to hold control over a team/group of individuals
taking others opinions and suggestions into consideration
being able to compromise and accept when you've made a bad decision
- Anonymous1 decade ago
2) Being wise(smartness)
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
I can only think of Confidence - he has to be sure in what he is doing and trust in himself along the way. :)