Ramadan: What is your Ethnic Background?

I mean where is your family from..... Subhanallah, we Muslims are full of different cultures...... Most Non Muslims think that Islam is a religion for Arabs... yet they don't realise that there are more Muslim in China then saudi Arabia! 80% of Muslims are non Arabs... So my question is what is your ethnic... show more I mean where is your family from..... Subhanallah, we Muslims are full of different cultures...... Most Non Muslims think that Islam is a religion for Arabs... yet they don't realise that there are more Muslim in China then saudi Arabia! 80% of Muslims are non Arabs...

So my question is what is your ethnic background?

Myself am a British Afghan Citizen, i was bron Afghanistan, my brothers were born in Pakistan. My Mother's parents were born in Afghanistan however she was born in Turkey..... My father was born in Afghanistan...