Best Used Luxury SUV?

I'm looking to purchase a used luxury SUV(08 or 09 model) and I don't know what to purchase.

Any use full information from previous owners would be greatly appreciated. I'm not wanting to spend any more than $35,000.00 on this vehicle, this will be my first vehicle that I really want (and hopefully will keep more than 3 years) and I don't want to be unhappy with my selection. Please any help would be greatly appreciated.

Favorite Answer

Lincoln Navigator is an excellent full-size SUV. If you're looking for good fuel economy, you may want to consider the 2009 Chrysler Aspen two-mode HEMI HYBRID. It's an awesome full size SUV. If you're looking for a smaller SUV, perhaps you may want to consider Lincoln MKX which gets 26mpg highway. Here's an Aspen Hybrid in my area so you can get an idea of what they look like.

Aspen Hybrid

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u&car_id=...

initially you're no longer likely to get an 08 or 09 X5 for any decrease than $40 5,000. The SRX i could seem on the 2010 kind by using fact the 09 replaced into no longer that reliable of a vehicle, and had fantastically poor resale fee. The 2010 SRX stickers at around $40,000 base fee kind new, throw in recommendations and it will bypass $50,000 although. The MDX is probable going to be your maximum suitable guess, they are reliable high quality, mushy, and are on your funds.

Porsche Cayenne.