Why do many in our country just "sit down and shut up" to please the Progressive Left?

And, who is starting to stand up to these bullies?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • bwlobo
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

Until conservatives decide that we're willing to fight for America, our nation will continue to roll over to their demands. It seems like our legislatures are too busy trying to appease the special interests, but after elections, they pretty much lose focus of the people who actually voted them into office.

I'm glad for especially those who are willing to go to college campuses to speak plainly... For almost 50 years, we've let Liberals tell our best and our brightest what to think. But when courageous speakers share conservative ideas with them, it’s like striking a match. We don't need to reach every student, we just need a few. Those few students who we're able to reach with new conservative ideas spread those ideas to their friends and it starts a fire that will break the liberal thought control.

Just a few of the clear-headed people who are not sitting down nor shutting up:

Star Parker

Andrew Brietbart

Ann Coulter

Mike Adams

Michelle Malkin

Brent Bozell

Ken Blackwell

Thomas Sowell

Larry Elder

Walter E. Williams

Phyllis Schlafly

It's time for boldness. Liberals intimidate by occupying buildings and bursting into meetings. But our job is to persuade people to believe in their core values when they go into the voting booth.

Source(s): bwlobo
  • 9 years ago

Yeah. The progressive left keeps trying to give homosexuals rights. Stand up to those bullies.

• 9 years ago

The system is entirely broken and beyond repair. No matter what we do, nothing changes, so why fight and get thrown in jail?

The Republicans suck, the Democrats suck and we average citizens get screwed by both. A no win situation. I vote and nothing changes, protest the broken system and nothing changes, the only other alternative is to resort to violence and end up in prison.

I despise both inept parties, so long as so many citizens see one as better than the other (drink the Koolaid), we are totally screwed.

• 9 years ago

Because they fear the labels Liberals will put on them, such as racist, fascist, nazi. The Liberals have taken political vitriol to a new level since they called for civility.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • LOL. I thought we were sissies -- make up your mind.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.