Sheamus asked in SportsWrestling · 9 years ago

Who do you think is leaving WWE Layla or Michelle McCool?

At Extreme Rules Michelle McCool takes on her former tag team diva Layla and the looser leaves WWE....I think for me Layla is gonna loose the match and she will leave WWE or then again it could be Michelle McCool.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

For sure it is Michelle McCool, it was already confirmed that she is leaving and will then come back at the same time that the Undertaker can come back.

• 3 years ago

Layla Mccool

• Michelle McCool is apparantly taking a break for a while. She wants to saty with her husband for a while I guess. I think it's a shame, cause McCool is a pretty good wrestler. I'd rather have her stay, but it's her decision.

• It's already reported that Michelle McCool is Retiring/Leaving

So it will be Layla that wins

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Cody92
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

I've heard its gonna be Michelle McCool. I don't know why she wants to leave, she's married to the second most powerful person in the locker room.

• 9 years ago

I think that it will be Michelle McCool that lose the match and leave the WWE until her husband the Undertaker returns before WM28. She is more than like leaving to be with her husband.

• 9 years ago

Michelle, I think she wants time off to spend with Undertaker.

• 9 years ago

I'm gonna say michelle and i think the reason is different. I think she maybe wants to have kids.

• 9 years ago

McCool, she wants to be w/ Taker.

• 9 years ago

layla mccool's not leaving

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.