Sheamus asked in SportsWrestling · 9 years ago

Who do you think is leaving WWE Layla or Michelle McCool?

At Extreme Rules Michelle McCool takes on her former tag team diva Layla and the looser leaves WWE....I think for me Layla is gonna loose the match and she will leave WWE or then again it could be Michelle McCool.

Best Answer

For sure it is Michelle McCool, it was already confirmed that she is leaving and will then come back at the same time that the Undertaker can come back.

Layla Mccool

• Michelle McCool is apparantly taking a break for a while. She wants to saty with her husband for a while I guess. I think it's a shame, cause McCool is a pretty good wrestler. I'd rather have her stay, but it's her decision.

• It's already reported that Michelle McCool is Retiring/Leaving

So it will be Layla that wins

• Cody92

I've heard its gonna be Michelle McCool. I don't know why she wants to leave, she's married to the second most powerful person in the locker room.

I think that it will be Michelle McCool that lose the match and leave the WWE until her husband the Undertaker returns before WM28. She is more than like leaving to be with her husband.

Michelle, I think she wants time off to spend with Undertaker.

I'm gonna say michelle and i think the reason is different. I think she maybe wants to have kids.

McCool, she wants to be w/ Taker.

layla mccool's not leaving