Flying Spaghetti Monster non-believers: Prove it doesn't exist!?

I bet you can't prove the Flying Spaghetti Monster doesn't exist, therefore it exists!

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The burden of proof is on you not me. Lack of proof in its lack of existence does not prove its existence. Sounds like familiar circular logic.

• 9 years ago

It doesn't exist because there is no proof that it lives. There are no genuine pictures, there haven't been mass views of it and if there was a monster of some sort, then it would be a major story on the news. And besides, spaghetti isn't even alive - it can't respire, reproduce, grow, it can't even move. Therefore, there is no proof that it actually exists. :P

By the way, this is a ridiculous question, and to be asking it would only be the behaviour of somebody aged under 13, so you're technically doing this against the rules. Either that, or you are very immature.

• 9 years ago

The Flying Spaghetti Monster does not exist because Christopher Hitchens ate him.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

The name exists but the monster doesn't.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Who doesnt believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster??????????? lol winning!

Look at mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AieQ4...

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

"this is such a tired argument. Come to the reality of God son. You'll never look back."

Oh, the irony!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

The streets will flow with the sauce of the unbelievers! RaaahBlaaa!

• 9 years ago

Who would dare to prove he doesn't exist!?

• Allen
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

The FSM doesn't believe in FSM deniers, therefore they don't exist!

--ramen

• 9 years ago

this is such a tired argument. Come to the reality of God son. You'll never look back.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.