Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 9 years ago

My Gf and I got into a fist fight at Waffle House, she ordered my eggs sunny side up, can she press charges?

She know damn well I like my eggs scrambled. I'm so scared because I'm on probation already for domestic violence.

Best Answer

I'm sorry. I believe that you are serious, but you just made the people in my office laugh. "...She know damn well I like my eggs scrambled...." Hilarious. Thank you and good luck.

Source(s): none

Despite the significant stench of a troll...

Her desire to prosecute is irrelevant. This is domestic violence, and domestic violence is prosecuted by the state, not by a spouse.

In summary, you will go back to prison to complete the first sentence, and then you will serve the new sentence for this new crime.

Source(s): Experience, DPD

PEOPLE yet another troll question that you guys are answering as if it was real

If this really happened he would not have to worry about charges being filed for DV, he would already be arrested as the state presses the charges and she has nothing to do with it

And according to him he is already on probation for DV he would not be able to bail out, thus no computer to ask this fake question

TROLL

I heard my gf order mine over medium, just like I like them. So how come the waitress brought me an omelet????

I think you hit the wrong girl.

The eggs were just an excuse for doing what you know you wanted to do anyway.

Aren't you the tall fat felon guy? I think she probably got mad because you were checking out the third shift waitress with one tooth in her head and a hairy chin.

• Katy M

Well, clearly she was asking for it and you showed remarkable restraint in not scrambling her.

Say hello to Bubba.

Crawl back under your bridge, the cops will never look there.

Yes. Assault and battery. Probation revoked. Back to jail.

Ah.... stories of domestic tranquility!