How do I get my friends to respect my stuff?

I am a college student and I have my own apartment. I have two friends who come over my place a lot and when they do, they are loud, they like stomping around, they don't respect my furniture, go through my stuff and my refrigerator and just in general don't respect my place. When I'm at their place, I... show more I am a college student and I have my own apartment. I have two friends who come over my place a lot and when they do, they are loud, they like stomping around, they don't respect my furniture, go through my stuff and my refrigerator and just in general don't respect my place. When I'm at their place, I respect their stuff. I'm not bouncing on their couches, I'm not going through their drawers and I clean up my stuff before I leave. I'm beginning to become withdrawn because I'm beginning to lose my patience with them. I tend to keep my feelings in and just blow up when I can't take it anymore. But I dont want to do that and lose my friends. I also don't want to seem stuck up. I like having fun with them and we do have good times, but them disrespecting my stuff is getting worse and I refuse to let it continue. How can I let them know with out being mean?
4 answers 4