how many agree that corruption starts from the ground level and it should be stopped?

Corruption not starts from the politician nor govt. employ. But it starts from the bottom of the chain like farmers, parents of students of play school to higher studies.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Corruption starts at the top, but as far as ground level (as in within oneself) yes, it is personal to a degree, for there are non-corrupt officials. But one doesn't change the system, the system changes that person. The system is very strong and it takes more than a few individuals. It requires the proletariat rising up and revolutionizing, knocking down these giant corporations and bourgeoisie that have too much power to be defeated. It takes a nation of good will to give back to the people and stop the corruption within our government. This is deeper than the ground level, it's the foundation on which we've built this corrupt nation. When a system benefits the powerful it allows the powerful to not only increase power, but ensure and secure it. This is the corruption, this power, once attained, can turn a good-willed person into a power hungry politician. Politics is very powerful, don't underestimate the system, and don't underestimate the power and influence that the powerful of America have.

Source(s): Me, I write articles on such subjects.
  • 3 years ago

you won't be able of, Corruption exists in all international places, granted in coming up countries it somewhat is extra prelevant. as long because of the fact the hollow between rich & detrimental is stored huge the rich guy (the human beings in capability) will proceed to supress the detrimental guy to guard his wealth. India is slowly changing, because of the fact it has opened that is doors to globalization the hollow is being bridged & differences are slowly occurring however the country desires a frontrunner with a 20 3 hundred and sixty 5 days imaginative and prescient that would enforce the diversities mandatory. As for the typhoon in India, I stay in Mumbai & that's the 1st i've got heard approximately it, btw we call them Cyclones right here ;)

• 9 years ago

Not me. I believe it starts from the top and moves down. and it does nothing to try and combat corruption from the bottlom up. its like trying to pick up the sand at the beach one grain at a time. Stop allowing the Good ol' boys club to continue their militant view and stock holdings of said companies from making the laws that favor them and theirs. Politicians have to stop taking so much care with their words, they need to speak their minds and shoot from the hip. those of us on the bottom deserve to be told the truth. TELL IT LIKE IT IS

• 9 years ago

Yes i do, you have a very interesting point.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.