What are your favorite names from 16 and pregnant/Teen Mom?

So i'm obsessed with the show, its' a guilty pleasure, ( I know the show is kind of crazy and stupid but anyway) lots of cute and well "interesting" baby names people chose. If you don't watch the show feel free to pick your favorite names from it too. Which ones are your favorite baby... show more So i'm obsessed with the show, its' a guilty pleasure, ( I know the show is kind of crazy and stupid but anyway) lots of cute and well "interesting" baby names people chose. If you don't watch the show feel free to pick your favorite names from it too. Which ones are your favorite baby names? Will list the moms first then the babies first middle and last name:

Maci: Bentley Cadence Edwards (B) <---gender incase you don't know
Farrah: Sophia Laurent Abraham (G)
Amber: Leah Leann Shirley (G)
Ebony: Jocelyn Jade Rendon (G)
Whitney: Weston Owen Gosa (B)
Caitlyn: Carolynn Elizabeth (G, no last name she was adopted)
Jenelle: Jace Vahn Evans (B)
Nikkole: Lyle Thomas Drummonds (B)
Valerie: Nevaeh Lynn Fairman (G)
Chelsea: Aubree Skye Lind (G)
Samantha: Jordynn Amelia Marie Salinas (G)
Nicole: Brooklyn Marie Keller (G)
Leah: Aliannah Hope and Aleeah Grace (twin girls)
Lizzie: Summer Jayde Sickles (G)
Kailyn: Isaac Elliot Rivera (B)

There are actually more from the next season but this is all I feel like listing, so what is your favorite boy name, fav girl name? Any you hate? I personally love Issac and Leah but can't stand Neveah! If you hate them do you think it has to do with age? Thanks!
Update: Yea if there's more I didn't lsit please feel free to say them! I LOVE Brody too I forgot that!