What is the most common correct answer/letter on multiple choice standardized tests?

It used to be C, but I want to make sure I tell my students the correct letter to bubble in if they run out of time or have no idea what the answer is. I know it isn't E or D. One website I went to said it was B, but I wanted to ask to see if anyone knew for sure what letter currently tends to be the correct... show more It used to be C, but I want to make sure I tell my students the correct letter to bubble in if they run out of time or have no idea what the answer is. I know it isn't E or D. One website I went to said it was B, but I wanted to ask to see if anyone knew for sure what letter currently tends to be the correct choice on standardized multiple choice tests. Thanks! (btw, I do TEACH my students content, but I also teach study skills and test taking skills as well. We've all taken a test before where we come to a question and have absolutely no idea what the answer is. Well, I don't want my students to have anxiety over one question and blow the entire test, which is why I'm asking this question.)