Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 9 years ago

How do you answer questions on yahoo? Please answer survey!?

I'm asking these questions to see how effective and good the critique is on Yahoo. Please be truthful as the survey won't get a proper result!

1. When you go down the Book & Authors questions do you click on the ones asking for opinions on their stories?

2. When you are answering someones story on yahoo what do you do??

A. Skim through it and make a small answer or comment.

B. Read it through once or twice and give a detailed criticism of how to fix it up.

C. Only read it if its short.

D. Read only the comments of it.

E. Read it but don't answer or comment.

F. Read it only if people say in the comments its good.

G. (Write your own way you do it)

3. If you answer how do you write your comments or criticism?

A. Write no matter what its good. I don't want to break their heart.

B. Suggest softly one or two adjustments of their story.

C. Tell them whats wrong like grammar and spelling and then make a few nice comments afterward.

D. Tell them bitterly whats wrong and no good comments.

E. Edit their story of grammar spelling mistakes and punctuation.

F. Make a long detailed list of all their mistakes and how to fix them.

G. (Write your own)

4.How long have you guys been writing for and critiquing work on yahoo?

5.How many questions do you answer a day?

6. How often do you get best answer?

7. How long do you spend on your answers for someones story and how many paragraphs or sentences are they usually?

Check the survey when it is completed to see the results.

I'll tally to see which are the most common answers.

Thanks guys!

• Talia
    Best Answer

1. Yes :)

But if they give a link to a monstrously long piece, I'm outta here.

2. B. I sometimes copy sections (or the whole thing) and put asterisks where I think there is a need of improvement. If I don't feel inspired to do that, I don't read it at all.

3. C. I don't want to discourage anyone, but I never hide what I think is wrong with it xD

4. It's been on and off :\ and I use different email accounts so I can't say.

5. Depends on my mood :C Could be 10 could be 20 could be 30 and could be 2

6. Normally when I really try, I can get it XD but if I'm not first poster, I normally am ignored :\

7. Way too freaking long haha. I need to stop wasting my time xD my answers are usually really long.

• Joanne

YAY! SURVEY!

I click on most of the questions really. I'm curious for most of them and I read the ones for the opinions and I like to look at the troll questions because they amuse me.

Although I haven't done a lot of critiquing lately =/ Just not up for it I suppose.

But I put in nice comments too ^_^

I've been writing for about... err.... 7 years? Critiquing work, about a year.

9?

6. How often do you get best answer?

19% It's slowly climbing up =P

Usually around 20 minutes on a single one. 0.0 whoa. Paragraphs... err four?

1. No. I love to give help with character names/traits.

2. I read it, but I don't comment! LOL! (E)

3. I am a perfectionist with grammar and spelling! (E)

4. 2008

5.I answer until my answering limit is done.

6. I only have 9% best answer. :$

7. I usually spend around 5-15 minutes. I don't read if it's over 6 big paragraphs long. It hurts my eyes.

Hope I helped!!!!

Ocean River Johnston

a million. What grow to be the final question you asked? i won't be able of remeber :S 2. What grow to be the final question you responded? This one ;) 3. have you ever been an excellent contributor? Nope. 4. What point are you? 2 ;) 5. how many superb solutions have you ever had? I dunno. 6. how many hours an afternoon are you on yahoo solutions? Like 0.5 an hour the different day? 7. Is yahoo your commonplace internet site? Nahh 8. what's your commonplace classification to respond to in? Polls and Surveys 9. what's you well-liked classification to ask in? Polls and Surveys 10. have you ever been on Y!A once you're actually not meant to be? Yeah IT ; ) 11. Is yahoo solutions favorited on your laptop? possibly. 12. approximately how plenty do you like yahoo? 7/10 13. or maybe you hate it? Nahh 14. how many contacts do you have? 2 ;) 15. how many followers do you have? None i think of ;) sixteen. Who did you prefer to win super brother? Verne. 17. What classification do you think of yahoo anwers ought to have that they have not got now? The pointless questions ;) 18. What classification have you ever under no circumstances responded in? I dunno? 19. Do you like pie? relies upon ;) 20. how many factors do you have? No concept X