How long does it take for feet tattoos to heal?

Hi guys. Two days ago I got some foot tattoos done (one on each foot, with a lot of detail from the ankle and onto my toes including colour and so forth). I haven't been able to get any time off work to rest my feet, and have to be on them all day for my job. I've been wearing open shoes. These are my 3rd... show more Hi guys. Two days ago I got some foot tattoos done (one on each foot, with a lot of detail from the ankle and onto my toes including colour and so forth). I haven't been able to get any time off work to rest my feet, and have to be on them all day for my job. I've been wearing open shoes. These are my 3rd and 4th tattoos.

I just wanted to know if any of you have experience with feet tattoos and how long they took you to heal? At times the pain just gets really intense >.<
Update: Thanks guys :) I have been moisturizing it every few hours, washing them 2 times a day with antibacterial soap, and taking my shoes off when I can (while there's no customers in at work). Luckily it's heading into autumn here, and I am never in the sun for a long time (I only see it on my way to work). I already... show more Thanks guys :) I have been moisturizing it every few hours, washing them 2 times a day with antibacterial soap, and taking my shoes off when I can (while there's no customers in at work). Luckily it's heading into autumn here, and I am never in the sun for a long time (I only see it on my way to work).

I already have a half sleeve and I remember that that tattoo was peeling within a few days. I never experienced pain like I am getting in my feet though >.< I think I may have bitten off more than I can chew with getting both done at once. Thanks for your input :)