What can i use to clean an airsoft gun?

I just got a jg 36c yesterday and havent fired it yet. I did charge the battery last night, juss sayin. Now i need to know if i need to clean it now or when and what to use. First, i have paper towels, cotton pads, cotton balls, tissue paper, toilet paper. Which one should i use? I thought that all of the... show more I just got a jg 36c yesterday and havent fired it yet. I did charge the battery last night, juss sayin. Now i need to know if i need to clean it now or when and what to use.

First, i have paper towels, cotton pads, cotton balls, tissue paper, toilet paper. Which one should i use? I thought that all of the "paper" items, when cleaning, would leave little paper-like dust particles behind just like when blowing your nose or if you rub you fingers against them you will see what i mean. Which would completely void the point of cleaning the gun.

Second, what kind of 100% silicon oil can i get from walmart that can be used to clean an airsoft gun, and what is the price? Yes, i know that there cant be any additives in it. Please, tell me something i dont know.

Just curious, but not curious enough to try it, what would happen if i used mineral oil to clean? And, if you know, which "additives" are the ones that can mess up the gun?