e mail will not respond....called FFC-1 Error code #17?

When trying to get e mail Launch error FFC-1 appears...also Error code #17...I have called tech support...they would be willing to help for $200 for two years...or $169 for one year...What is this? Why would I need to pay someone to just help me get to e mail? I have used Yahoo for years without a problem....dougandbettyc@yahoo.com

Favorite Answer

I am having the same problem. I've done some research and it appears that it's an error on yahoo's end and they will fix it on their own time. Loads of people have asked the very same question this morning, so I'm assuming it's affecting a lot of people right now. I guess we just have to wait it out. I would suggest filling out a help form and maybe that will help alert them to the problem. Here's the url of the help form.

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/ya…

sure! initially my concern began an identical way earlier right now. From different solutions i've got won or researched, this could be a extensive concern with hundreds of email money owed affected. Yahoo! is working on the undertaking. Your next errors message may be: "LaunchEmptyResponse". i'm advised there are extra solutions/discussions on the Yahoo! twitter web site. i'm hoping the undertaking is resolved quickly. stable luck.