I keep getting FFC-1 and Launch error when trying to log into yahoo mail and it will not let me through yahoo?

not let me into yahoo classic or sign in through facebook or g-mail what do I do?

Favorite Answer

It started yesterday and is affecting many people, they are working on it but no details as to when it will be back to normal.

• sushil

i've got been attempting for the final 6 hours or so. I even have tried IE and Firefox, the two an identical. Why isn't Yahoo putting up some sort of status protecting the undertaking and whilst a restoration may be coming ?

• Please help, I cannot get my mail either, getting the same ffc 1 and launch errors when I try to log in...this has been going on ALL Morning 5 hours....

Same problem here in Nortth Carolina. I think with the bad weather some of their server locations have lost power but I would assume they have adaptive routing to get users back up. Down now for 3+hours and counting. there is no phone support! See why my sons use Gmail now.....

Same situation here. It has to do with some form of mail system upgrade. Its also not allowing access from my iPhone. Hopefully in resolves in a few hours as they claim.

Same thing is happening to me -- I've tried 3 different browsers. Suspect problem is with YAHOO.

Same here. It's been like that for the last couple of hours.

me too. can't go into mail for 30 min now

Source(s): personal

Me too. It's gotta be Yahoo.

Same for me! Has anyone figured it out?