promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Theresa asked in TravelAir Travel · 9 years ago

how long does it take to fly to Venice Italy from San Francisco airport?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Gerd P
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

There are no direct flights from San Francisco to Venice.

I would not recommend to take the Air France flight unless you hold an European Union passport and can pass French immigration through the EEA lane. Foreigners will hardly be able to make it through immigration and customs (for carry-on baggage) within one hour.

A flight on British Airways will take 16 hours and 20 minutes to include a hassle free transit at London without the need to pass British immigration or customs.

Alternately you could fly on Delta San Francisco - Atlanta - Venice in 17 hours and 15 minutes.

Source(s):

http://www.kayak.com

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

When a individual feels of San Francisco feels at a giant International Orange-coloured link, a park spanning significantly more than 1,000 miles or perhaps a town where contemporary art and lifestyle and if you're interested in this town then here is the place to begin hotelbye . One of the things for that which you should visit San Francisco is PIER 39. From remarkable opinions and a sea of sea lions to chowder bread servings and California wines, your trip to San Francisco begins at PIER 39. This place is probably the most visited location in San Francisco. It gives two quantities of food, entertainment, shopping and attractions, all surrounded by irresistible opinions of the town and the bay. Found across the historical San Francisco waterfront, PIER 39's location supplies the image great foundation for postcard views of the Golden Gate and Bay Bridges, Alcatraz, Angel Island and the popular town skyline.

• 3 years ago

Venice (Venezia) actually wants number introduction, see ways to get there with hotelbye . This town is a fabled location for centuries. Only the name Venice is enough to conjure up a host of images, also for many who have not even set foot in Italy. From gondoliers in striped tops to the Rialto and the Bridge of Sighs, bad balls, golden barges, courtesans in gondolas and failing palaces facing streets made from water Venice is an amazing city. After the sole connection across the Grand Canal, Rialto Bridge scars the location of the island's first settlement, named Rivus Altus and is currently among the plenty of place that Venice has to offer.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I'm not sure you can FLY DIRECT rom San Francisco to Venice, Italy.. You need to route through ROME. With all the transfers and delays, you can expect to be traveling for about 24 HOURS.. If you COULD fly direct, it would STILL be about 18 or 19 HOURS.. and YOU CAN'T FLY DIRECT.

Is there some reason you can't just go to one of the TRAVEL SITES and LOOK THIS UP FOR YORSELF? Sites like EXPEDIA are designed for MORONS to use.. so you should not have any problems

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

there is plenty once you assessment the two places that it is in basic terms too plenty to enumerate. they are no longer something alike and that i've got lived in the two towns. I dont understand why human beings constantly asking approximately those 2 towns jointly. i think of long island is plenty extra like la as a results of fact L.A. is crammed with NYers and is rapid, super money, and the land of threat in each little thing like NYC. San Francisco is slower, tinier, purifier, like Boston in many techniques, well mannered human beings, small transit device. i might think of you may learn Seattle with long island, no longer San Francisco as a results of fact that is a sizeable city.

• 9 years ago

it will take you 13 hours

4:10 pm Depart San Francisco (SFO)

Arrive Venice (VCE) 2:15 pm tip+1 day

Wed 8-Jun

Duration: 13hr 5mn

Air France Air France 83 / 1726

Connect in Paris (CDG)

Source(s): expedia.com
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.