1. Did he appreciate______ his mistakes?a. you to point out b. for you to point out c. your pointing out d. your being pointed out2. when questioned, the students denied ___ the practical joke.a. To play b. to have played c. playing d. having played3. There is one more book worth ______?a. Read b. of reading c. to reading d. reading4. What do you say ______ on a hike ?a. To going b. to go c. about going d. going5. ____ no persuading him to buy the car.a. There was b. it was c. here was d. that was6. Mark ,scoled by his teacher ,finally confessed to ____ the book.a. have stolen b. steal c. stealing d. having stolen7. when I walked along the street, I saw a poor old lady and ____.a. couldn’t help sympathizing her b. couldn’t but sympathize her b. couldn’t hardly sympathize to her d. couldn’t help sympathizing with her8. hidden _____ by a big tree, his house was not to be seen.a. As it was b. as it is c. as it did. d. as he did9. ____ that the train is gone ,it is useless to wait.a. Seen b. seeing c. having seen d. to see10. The name Nebraska comes from the Oto Indian word “ nebrathka , “____flat water.a. To mean b. meaning c. it means d. by meaning11. A _____ man will catch at a straw.a. Drowned b. to drown c. drowning d. being drowning12. take an umbrella with you lest it ___rain.a. should b. would c. did d. might13. I should insist that he ____ accepted as a member, since he is very bad-tempered.a. Be b. will not be c. not be d. must being14. It is natural that an employee ___ his work on time.a. Finishes b. finishs c. can finish d. finish15. His advice ___not be taken.a. Was needed b. needs c. need d. in needed16. She used to go shopping on Sundays,_____?a. Used she b. didn’t she c. usedn’t she to d.did she
- Anonymous10 years agoFavorite Answer
1. Did he appreciate______ his mistakes?
c. your pointing out
2011-05-08 13:27:17 補充：
16. She used to go shopping on Sundays,_____?
b. didn’t she
2011-05-08 13:29:03 補充：
14. It is natural that an employee ___ his work on time.
2011-05-08 13:30:33 補充：
13. I should insist that he ____ accepted as a member, since he is very bad-tempered.
b. will not be
2011-05-08 13:41:22 補充：
11. A _____ man will catch at a straw.
2011-05-09 07:50:23 補充：
3. There is one more book worth ______?
2011-05-09 08:26:18 補充：
12. Take an umbrella with you lest it ___rain.
2011-05-09 08:27:21 補充：
10. The name Nebraska comes from the Oto Indian word “ nebrathka , “____flat water.
2011-05-09 10:04:36 補充：
5. ____ no persuading him to buy the car.
a. There was
2011-05-13 08:25:06 補充：
7. when I walked along the street, I saw a poor old lady and ____. d. couldn’t help sympathizing with her
2011-05-13 08:26:52 補充：
8. Hidden _____ by a big tree, his house was not to be seen.
a. As it was
2011-05-13 08:28:21 補充：
9. ____ that the train is gone ,it is useless to wait.
c. having seenSource(s): 教學