Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

are birthers accidentally helping obama win re-election?

Favorite Answer

I don't see how. I would hope the presidential elections would be based on actual issues, not propaganda and media hype on issues. In my opinion, if the 2012 campaign is issue-oriented, Obama is at a severe disadvantage.

Personally, on the birth records issue, I had my doubts about Obama's place of birth, which was only fueled by his extraordinarily inexplicable and expensive lengths he's taken to conceal his past, and his apparent reluctance to simply show his birth records long ago in order to quell this controversy. I'm glad it's done and over. Because now we can focus on actual relevant issues like fiscal responsibility, illegal aliens, states rights, etc.

Nope

It became a real movement across America and Obama HAD to produce a document so maybe he might get re-elected.

It is fishy that Obama would spend almost 2 million dollars hiding a document he now allows America to view.

Did he finally pay off the right people and get a legit document that is falsified?

SSSSSHHHHHH don't tell them. They think they are patriots saving us from the Muslim Kenyan Commie Pinko Racist Half breed America hating non-citizen. Have you ever seen a magician? The key to success is to distract you while he makes the switch. Look at the shiny object. You have already been fooled. They will steal the country while you watch and you will miss it.

They may be endearing Obama to his own party, but the Indy's see him as weak, and of course the republicans and tea party hate him.

Where would you get that wacky idea?

His current approval ratings are around the all time low:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/pres...

Do you really think this is going to do much of anything when the country faces the problems we currently are facing?

The whole right wing party is helping. And so is Trump, and he isn't a republican.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/04/27/politics...

no. it isn't true. it depend on himself's capacity

• ?

I can't stop laughing.