what is the best wells fargo credit card to get for a first timer?

ive never had one. im 19 and dont make that much money.

Best Answer

DON'T GET ANYTHING! They will suck you dry! I worked for Wachovia, which merged with Wells Fargo in 2010. Their policies are crap, and they are all out to sucker you! Your rates will seem great at first, but if you miss a payment, even ONE your fees will NOT be refunded! It used to not be this way, but Wells is terrible! Any bank that lists itself as "N.A." (National Association) shouldn't be trusted.

Anyone you speak with will beg you to open other accounts. I guarantee that if you go into a store and let a teller know you want to open a credit card, he or she will also ask you if you work (it's required for credit card aps) and when you tell them yes, they're going to suggest opening a new account for direct deposit, and easy pay for your credit card (This is of course assuming you're a new customer). They do this because they are required to. When I worked for them, I had to meet quotas, and they pretty much didn't care how. I had to beg old women who were on fixed incomes to open accounts they didn't need while telling them in the same breath that I couldn't refund her a 70.00 fee. You're just a number to them. That's all you'll ever be, and that's why I had to quit.

Source(s): I wasted almost 3 years of my life working for this filthy company

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): wells fargo credit card timer: https://biturl.im/yeuwj

Green cash, since you do not make much money. This means you (even if inadvertently) while probably overcharge on your card, and get into financial trouble.

A credit card is to be treated like cash, and the bill paid in full every month. It is NOT your own little ATM - free - money machine.

Sorry to sound harsh; just being straight up. And what I said is why they enacted laws making it difficult for persons under 21 without a good paying steady job to get a credit card.

Source(s): read the horror stories on this site (!)

I'm not sure but I tell you what I can give you a free prepaid visa card plus $10.00 If you use this link. www.accountnow.com/secure/shortapp.aspx?promocode=gcw850"

Just add funds when you get the card in about a week, and you'll get the $10. I promised you.