What evidence/reasoning is there for God and against science?

I kinda want to be religious now, it turns out atheism was all lies. They're cocky and no different at claiming to know everything from most Christians I know. Theyre hateful and mean and I obviously know nothing of science no matter how hard I try I want to be religious really bad right now but I want a reason... show more I kinda want to be religious now, it turns out atheism was all lies. They're cocky and no different at claiming to know everything from most Christians I know. Theyre hateful and mean and I obviously know nothing of science no matter how hard I try I want to be religious really bad right now but I want a reason to believe in it first...

what evidence is there for god? i want to love of god in my heart... but i cant just believe something without evidence.

Im also an evolutionist but I dont want to be anymore, im too dumb and dont really know what im talking about. What evidence is there against evolution and the big bang?
Update: Im serious.... ?
:/