Korean Drama Recommendation?

Can anyone recommend me a good Korean Drama that is a comedy/drama and is available online with websites, like viki.com, crunchyroll.com, or mysoju.com

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

For korean dramas I would highly recommend these listed below. Also, pages to watch asian dramas on are listed in under my sources. And if you don't only watch K-drama, but also taiwanese drama, I would recommend watching these four. Devil Beside You is my most favorite asian drama. Mike He and Rainie Yang are both very talented! :D

T-drama:

- Devil Beside you

- Why Why Love

- Love Contract

- Hi, My Sweetheart!

K-drama:

- Boys Before Flowers* (aka Boys Over Flowers) http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Boys_Before_Flowers

Jan Di is an average girl whose family owns a dry cleaning store located near the luxurious and well known Shin Hwa College. Jan Di meets the four richest and most spoiled boys known as the F4. After saving a boy from jumping off the roof of Shinhwa High School, she is admitted into the school on a swimming scholarship. Jan Di tries to avoid confrontation with the F4 at all cost because she knows what happens to those that stand against them. However, when Jan Di's friend, Oh Min Ji, accidentally gets ice cream on the leader of the F4's shoes, she's forced to declare war on the leader of the F4, Goo Joon Pyo. What will happen though, when she falls in love with someone from the F4 and Goo Joon Pyo start feeling something for her too? Will the love triangle disrupt F4 and change their lives forever?

- Playful Kiss** (aka Mischievous Kiss) http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Mischievous_Kiss

Based on the popular manga, Oh Ha Ni is a clumsy student who falls for the perfectionist, Baek Seung Jo. However, Seung Jo is indifferent towards her and rejects her love. When Ha Ni's house collapses, she and her father moves into his long-time friend's house. It turns out that Seung Jo is the friend's son and Ha Ni is given the opportunity to be near the guy she loves. Will she be able to move Seung Jo's heart?

- Personal Preference http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Personal_Preference

Jeon Jin Ho is a straight guy who pretends to be gay in order to become Park Kae In's roommate. His hobbies include organization and ironing, and he’s known for his stoic poker face. He’s a stickler for cleanliness, but he also has a talent for figuring out a women’s feelings. Kae In is very trusting even though she has a habit of being betrayed. However that doesn't stop her from giving people the benefit of doubt and Jin Ho is no different. How will Kae In react when she finds out that her gay roommate is not actually gay at all and that he has fallen for her?

- The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince*** http://wiki.d-addicts.com/The_1st_Shop_of_Coffee_P...

The life of Go Eun Chan (Yoon Eun Hye) is not easy; she works many jobs to pay off debts and even gave up her feminine image. Choi Han Kyul (Gong Yoo) is the heir of a big food company, but his grandmother wants him to settle down, so she arranged many dates for him. After Eun Chan bumped into Han Kyul and was mistaken for a boy, Han Kyul decided to hire Eun Chan to be his gay lover in order to avoid the arranged dates. Desperately in need of money, Eun Chan had no choice but to accept. Han Kyul's grandmother also made Han Kyul in charge of a filthy coffee shop in danger of being bankrupt. Eun Chan begged to work at the coffee shop, and not long after, feelings start to spark, except, how would Han Kyul accept his "homosexuality"?

*my favorite in K-drama!! highly recommended!! also starring Kim Hyun Joong

**starring Kim Hyun Joong, very talented actor and lead singer of the band SS501

***very funny! :D

Source(s): www.youtube.com www.epdrama.com www.dramacrazy.net www.hulu.com
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Tim H
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Korean dramas:

fullhouse

one percent of anything

coffee prince

shining inheritance

personal taste

my girl

secret garden

my girlfriend is a nine tail fox

prosecutor princess

fantasy couple

wonderful life

goong

9 end 2 out

delightful girl choon-hyung

spring waltz

dream high

take care of the young lady

you are beautiful

• 7 years ago

There is only 2 drama stand out.

1. MY GIRL ( LEE DA HAE - queen of acting)

2. Secret Garden ( great love story..great leads and supprot actor oksa)

Rest of korean drama sucks ****...watched many and stopped becayse most overhyped by people.

Also i like to watch anything HAN GA IN acted. Not for acting but i like to look at her. She is homely beautiful and elegance in her moves.

• 4 years ago

I agree with what's been said

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

smile ,you

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.