cakes
Lv 4
cakes asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 10 years ago

is this really Princess Diana? (car crash photo)?

ok this is kinda weird but i was looking around about the royal wedding and then came upon this. http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://truthqu... is that really her body? or just some kind of hoax? thanks :)

Update:

ok guys i know that shes dead, i just want to know if thats a real picture of her after the crash. and @ROFLdoctor, what the heck are you talking about?

Update 2:

@dart i didn't ask if her DEATH was a hoax, i asked if the picture was, sheesh!

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Lili
    Lv 7
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

That is a hoax picture.

Diana suffered virtually no external injuries -- no blood, no wounds. She was conscious when the first medical assistance reached her. She was even speaking, though not in a very clear and aware fashion. She died of internal injuries that were not apparent on the outside.

The one confirmed post-accident photo of her (in an Italian publication) showed no gore at all. The picture you have there is not authentic.

• 4 years ago

Princess Diana Crash Photos

• klink
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Princess Diana Car Crash Body

• 10 years ago

No; that's a fake. People that were on site that tragic night, and particularly a French doctor that happened to be driving by and stopped to lend assistance, said at the time that, other than a small amount of blood coming from her nose, there were very little in the way of external injuries to Diana. Her injuries were internal. It was a rip in an artery involving her heart that caused her death.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

Sorry, it looks fake to me. The quality is horrible and it looks like a mannequin with fake hair and fake blood. I feel like if it were the real picture a lot of people would've seen it.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Read the name of that website. What sort of site do you think it is?

Now, how likely do you think that it's a genuine image?

EDIT: Folks, I don't think the question is asking about whether the Princess of Wales died, but rather if that photo is in fact of her.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I refuse to look at such images.

That's just too incredibly morbid and disrespectful! I can't believe the photos were published! What tripe!

Yes, she died. Yes, she died in a car accident/crash. It's probably her. There was no hoax involved.

Or, maybe, she's still walking around with John F. Kennedy, John-John, Elvis, and Marilyn Monroe, having a good laugh at how gullible the public is.

*edit* You ASKED if it was a HOAX!!! Sorry... NOT going to look at photos of dead bodies in a car crash! It's morbid and disrespectful! Please! You should remove this question! Some young child could access it and see whatever that is, and be traumatized for life!

Source(s): Sheesh!
  • 10 years ago

I don't know but it sure is a powerful reminder to wear your seatbelt.

• 10 years ago

Looks like her

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Nope, she really died. Why do you think the prince is getting remarried?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.