Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 9 years ago

Black or Brown combat boots?

I'm going to be a freshman next September and once no longer wear clothes from places like Aeropostale and Hollister (now I wear clothes from Forever21, Urban Outfitters etc.) I would like to buy combat boots for my new and improved look. I'm glad I broke the mold of a average teen, but I don't know if I should buy brown or black ones. Here is some brainstorming I did with each color:

Brown: -more vintage

-wear w/ jeans, floral skirts(never worn a skirt in school b4),tights,cream high socks

Black: -more rocker

-wear w/ jeans,grey/black tights

I am leaning more toward brown but I am still coming out of my shell about now wearing what everyone else does. What's your opinion? Thanks!

Favorite Answer

I think you should wear the brown ones! They'll help you to make statements without being too out there, and will mesh nicely with many different things. The vintage look that they'd provide is also really in, so you'd be stylish, but still different. It's really refreshing for someone to want to wear things that are different from what's usually worn. :) Hope I've helped!

Black or brown? I say go with brown combat boots. Here are some good deals on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/search?&index=fashion-wom...

Brown is more versatile believe it or not. But hey, at those prices, maybe you can just get both colors? But if you had to choose, one, go with brown. You could wear your "rocker" outfit with brown as well if they're a darker shade of brown.

Brown will help you be more stylish. I find black a bit too dark although I have both colors. The vintage look sounds better though. Urban Outfitters has good stuff but I'd also check on Amazon, they usually have better deals.

Well hun, if you don't want to wear what everyone else does don't shop at popular stores like F21 and such where a BUNCH of average teenagers shop. However, I think that brown combat boots are most versatile because they are adaptive to every season's color palette and they're easier to pair with different color schemes.

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/avpX5

Black goes with more colors but keep in mind that boots look best if they match the color of your hair

I say brown. More vintage.