How to fix gm c0222, c0223 abs codes?

02 blazer, 2wd, replaced rt front sensor, also did some brake work prior to code; front calipers with pads all the way around. Cleared the codes multiple times with abs light going off then on again and staying on after driving a short distance. Checked electrical connections and wires with nothing out of the... show more 02 blazer, 2wd, replaced rt front sensor, also did some brake work prior to code; front calipers with pads all the way around. Cleared the codes multiple times with abs light going off then on again and staying on after driving a short distance. Checked electrical connections and wires with nothing out of the ordinary. Tried a different front sensor and got the same codes. Any help would be appreciated.
Update: Thank you for the response Catmandew! The info you passed on is very helpful and I will check these electrical readings. As of right now I have not noticed any broken wires or connectors. What has happened is I cleared the codes again and I got two new ones c0265, c0269 along with the prior two. Then I cleared them... show more Thank you for the response Catmandew! The info you passed on is very helpful and I will check these electrical readings. As of right now I have not noticed any broken wires or connectors. What has happened is I cleared the codes again and I got two new ones c0265, c0269 along with the prior two. Then I cleared them again for the heck of it and a U1041 came back. This leads me to believe it might be the EBCM (?) By chance do you know where the ABS ground is on this year blazer?