My husband Got another woman pregnant, and she wants me to raise the baby?

I have infertility. My husband couldn't take the stress of not being able to conceive so he cheated on me. I forgave him. This woman is due in 2 weeks with his baby and she wants me to adopt him/her. I want a baby so bad , this baby is half my husbands. My husband thinks the baby will make me think of his... show more I have infertility. My husband couldn't take the stress of not being able to conceive so he cheated on me. I forgave him. This woman is due in 2 weeks with his baby and she wants me to adopt him/her. I want a baby so bad , this baby is half my husbands. My husband thinks the baby will make me think of his adultry all the time. How do i convince him I want this baby so BAD! I cant help thinking maybe this is the way i was supposed to get a baby!
Update: we have done 7 cycles and 26,000 dollars. This adoption would only cost 3,000 It sounds financially more responsible to me also!