Can someone let me know about the cost of living in Mauritius?

I am planning to move to Mauritius next year from London, but before i do that i need to know a little about that country. I haven't been there but have heard a lot good things about it. One of my friend's dad had his care home there and he promise me that if I come there he will offer me a job as well. can... show more I am planning to move to Mauritius next year from London, but before i do that i need to know a little about that country. I haven't been there but have heard a lot good things about it. One of my friend's dad had his care home there and he promise me that if I come there he will offer me a job as well. can some one please let me know what is the cost of living there and how much is a good salary in which you can live easily. How much will be the furniture can we get it on finance and hows the shopping there. Is Mauritius a luxury place i mean fashionable or its a poor state. Please some one give me information on this.
1 answer 1