My wife has a friend that is a bad influence on my wife and I want to break them up. How can I make that happ?

My wife and this girl, who she did not speak to for six months, are now friends again. This friend is a bad influence on my wife and puts bad things in her head. I would like to break them up. I need some ideas on how to make that happen

• Merry
    Favorite Answer

You have three choices

1/. Talk with her about your concerns!

2/. Wait ....There is clearly a reason why they didn't speak for six months .... people have a habit of repeating mistakes and chances are what ever the reason for the previous issues it is likely to occur again.!

3/. What is the Attraction....? ...Your wife is clearly looking to maintain this friendship for a reason - is it possible she feels like a different person when she is with this person, responsibilties and worries don't seem so important any more, she feels young, she gets attention etc - the reason for your wife looking at this person as a friend is also where you can direct your focus!

• anthony6 years agoReport

There is a 4th option..yes grow some b$lls and go to the woman directly and tell her to get lost. Some women have codependency issues and look for certain types to bring down with them ..as the saying goes misery likes company. Few things are worse than ure wife having a deadbeat friend.

firstly you can prove the girl wrong to your wife to whatever the girl is saying or said with solid evidence .

[For example , the girl may claim that drinking lots of water make a girl fatter , but in actual fact it not only cleanse the body at the same time pass out whatever is bad in there.] and its proven by doctors show it to your wife...so use this kind of tactics to bring down that girl..

or use the trust you have between your wife and you. using "based on??" ....how?..simple -

when your wife start saying things that the girl has said or you thing its influenced by the girl, you can ask your wife nicely, where is that information based on?? are those things/claims based on the girl's interest or based on facts?

when your wife realises that all those bad things that she heard are based on the girl's likes and dislikes ,she will understand that she is someone to avoid.

Good Luck

• Hailey

You're best option is to leave well enough alone- anything you try to do (if this girl really is a bad influence) is going to get turned into "your husband is a controlling jerk, you can't let him treat you like that!" and if anything, you're giving her more power. I might suggest couples activities where you're wife meets some more people/friends that you approve of. While it's ultimately her choice who she is friends with, broadening her social circle leaves less time for that one friend in-particular.

Speak to youre wife.

Tell her how you feel, but don't try and make her or stop her from trying to see this woman. It will just make it worse. At the end of the day, your wife is a grown woman who is capable of making her own decisions. Hopefully she'll realise that this woman is bad news eventually.

• rob

Head down to the south side of town, go to Luigi's pizzeria then ask for Uncle Leo, he will then tell you where to find "The Eraser." After about a $150,000 dollar fee your problem should be "taken care of."

Source(s): don't ask me my source

what do you even mean by bad influence? Some elaboration would make this easier to answer

Beat your wife.

Source(s): Duh.