What are some of the reasons why a guy would want to pay for sex?

Favorite Answer

all guys pay for sex----whether they think so or not----isn't arranging a date and paying for dinner and a show, or picking up the tab at lunch, or footing the bar bill the same as paying for sex?----I think it is.

sometimes you just want to cut the bs and get down to business---hookers can be way cheaper than a date---and you dont have to listen to them talk for hours before and after you fck them

My gosh, no one has mentioned the reason I might pay for sex xD

I'm rather overweight and I've pretty much decided that if I don't go on at least one date by the time I'm 18 in about 5 months, I'm going to hire a twink for the night.

So my reason is that it's high unlikely for a guy of my appearance to get a twink =[

If guys pay for sex they are doing it with a complete stranger so no strings attached (nothing emotional) no relationship just to have fun after a night out or a night in? feeling lonley Best answer please>!

• aymond

i do no longer understand any lady who has had to pay for intercourse? And in the event that they do they could be great desperate..maximum adult adult males will do it freed from fee.. even gruesome fat women can get laid with out the guy getting paid.

Maybe because its easier than picking someone up and I've heard another reason is because there is less pressure to perform and such so yeh its just generally easier.

Getting home after a night out without picking up and still being h0rny.

It's not that big of a deal really.

Not having to deal with a relationship, being able to get sex with nothing attached, role playing, taking part in sex their partner would not, maybe they're ashamed of asking their partner, or they get something out of it (emotional, physical, mental) that they don't get with their partner.

for sex without commitment

• ?

Scared to death of commitment . Doesn't know who to love a women.

Because he can't get it for free since he is such a loser.