Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 10 years ago

Favorite video game and anticipated game.?

Since I'm a huge fan of video games I thought I would ask others what their favorite video game ever play is?new or old. Also if their is one what game are you most anticipating and can't wait until it's released?

Mine are: Oblivion-Battlefield 3

Favorite Answer

My Favorites- Gears series,age of empires II,state of war(an old RTS), Shining Force,Mass Effect series.

Most Anticipated- Mass Effect 3, Gears Of War 3, Rage, Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim,Deus Ex : Human revolution,Max Payne 3,Ghost Recon:Future Soldier,Metal Gear Solid:Rising.

For me my favorite game are the Assassins Creed Series and call of duty, the game i am most anticipating is Uncharted 3

Assasin's Creed: Brotherhood or Age of Mythology

Sword of the Stars II by Kerberos Games, all the way.

DUCK HUNT!!!! for the NES,m greatest game ever made by man. stoked for the first starcraft 2 expansion

• Zelda series-every single one

Source(s): nintendo pwns hard

contra and excite bike on nintendo were the sh!t back in the day! red dead redemption have to be my new fav