Kristine asked in TravelMexicoCancun · 9 years ago

Good site for Cancun vacation packages?

Im new to this & id like to book all inclusive resort w/ airfare. Any ideas of a good site?

Favorite Answer

I like funjet.com or worryfreevacations.com. But there are lots of sites you can use. applevacations.com, bookit.com, cheapcaribbean.com And all the major airlines have vacation packages too, Delta Vacations, American Airline, Southwest Vacations, etc.

Personally, I like to look at these sites and find out which hotels are "on sale", then I go to tripadvisor.com to research these particular hotels to decide where I want to stay.

Be flexible on your dates and check several different days for departure. A flight leaving on Sunday or Monday may be significantly less than a flight that leaves on Saturday.

You can also do it the old fashioned way and contact a travel agent. Even if you end up booking the trip on-line, an agent can give you pointers and ideas.

Check out this. I hope it will help you sure.This tour must be booked 48 hours in advance through only the http://www.Hiddenworlds.com Website.

The Ultimate Adventure is an amazing tour package. You will experience the best the Yucatan has to offer. You will zipline, skycycle, snorkel, and ride the Avatar into the worlds most famous Cenotes.

I agree there is a lot of websites that you can check out. I personally like both Expedia and Hotwire. I like those two because they include the taxes and government fees in their prices. I use those two especially when i go down to Cancun.