? asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicCountry · 9 years ago

What is your favorite country song? (NOT including Taylor Swift!!!!)?

Don't get me wrong; I like Taylor, I just consider her more of a pop artist.

I like pretty much anything George Strait, Brad Paisley, Carrie Underwood, Miranda Lambert, and Garth Brooks.

And if you're reading this and are a big Brad Paisley fan, please answer my other question about one of his songs. First (correct) answer will be chosen as best!!! : ) Thank you!!!!

• Best Answer

Are You Gonna Kiss Me Or Not

Stronger

She's Everything

Livin' Our Love Song

When You Got A Good Thing

♥♥♥♥♥

Taylor Swift is so NOT country!! I like:

Everbody- Keith urban

days go by- Keith urban

that kind of beautiful- Emerson drive

drive- Alan Jackson

run- George strait

moments- Emerson drive

wildflower- the Janedear girls

never alone- lady antebellum

are you gonna kiss me or not- Thompson square

stuck in a country love song- Tyler barham

she only smokes when she drinks- Joe Nichols

strawberry wine- Deana Carter

live a little- Kenny chesney

it happens- sugarland

some beach- Blake Shelton

promises- Randy Travis

sorry I can't pick a fave (:

Source(s): Sorry if there's any spelling mistakes. I'm on my iPod xP
  • lodi

don't get me incorrect, i'm great followers of Taylor quick and Miranda Lambert. And yeah, its a shame that different u . s . a . singers don't get adequate interest because of the fact of Taylor. yet Taylor has appealed to infants - the main substantial objective industry interior the music industry. She does have multiple expertise, and he or she does deserve a gamble like each and every person else. yet i assume its luck of the draw, and the time once you're presented into the industry. Taylor quick became very fortunate and he or she worked very hard to get the place she is now. She traveled and made her music greater mainstream for her popularity. perhaps it fairly is what the others could desire to do to boot. no longer each and every person lives in Texas. they could desire to take great thing with regard to the internet to make themselves greater well-known. there is maximum of infants who ought to be skill u . s . a . followers, yet Taylor is the closest they are gonna get because of the fact they don't be attentive to any others. they are all hiding away and focusing on the oldies. I dont propose any offence in this, i'm a great u . s . a . fan.

• A Good Year For The Roses- George Jones, I like mostly classic country.

Seven year Ache , Rosanne Cash

When my Ship comes in , Clint Black

If Tomorrow never comes , Garth Brooks

Heartache , Susy Bogguss

I still miss someone , Johnny Cash

Before he cheats by Carrie Underwood

It changes weekly. One of my top ones is Friends in Low Places, Garth Brooks

I think the best country song ever is Gene Watson's Farewell Party but it isn't my favorite country song. That distinction goes to I Know An Ending. I like Gene Watson's version best but I also like Jeannie Seely and Jack Greene's We Know An Ending. Both are below:

Gene: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IC5v7fslx8

Youtube thumbnail

Jeannie & Jack: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2p1p5zPVAsY

Youtube thumbnail

Source(s): www.GeneWatsonMusic.com Search on You Tube for GeneWatsonSongs www.gene-watson.com And you can follow Gene Watson on Facebook and Twitter!

absolutely ANYTHING Carrie Underwood, especially The More Boys I Meet, and All American Girl, and Quitter

• D'oh

I Hope You Dance by Leanne Womack and anything by the Dixie Chicks