why do americans hate russians?

at my highschool im called communist,soviet retard,and ruskie.americans constantly talk about my accent and the way i pronounce things. why do americans hate russians

Best Answer

In high school, if you are different, you get picked on. Hang in there, high school won't last forever.

• Kay
      3 years agoReport

Not true, I'm an odd bird and I never got picked on. That may be your view of high school but the students at mine were very nice. In my history at the school system I can think of like two girls total who irritated me. One was a ***** and the other tried to steal my best friend but otherwise no.

A lot of Americans grew up having anti-communist propaganda put in their faces all the time. I have never met a Russian so I wouldn't be able to say if I liked the person or not.

Thats mean but Im 100% American and got picked on endlessly for stupid things in high school. If they werent picking on you for your ethnicity and accent theyd find something else. Most people I know would love to meet a real Russian and we love your sexy accents. Just do well in school and stay out of trouble and the idiots wont matter in a few years.

I'm not Russian and almost all of the other kids hated me in high school. Anyone is different gets singled out.

From the end of World War II to the 1980s, the USA considered a Russia an enemy, but we are pretty much all done with that. Maybe some of the other kids are repeating things they heard from their parents.

Mostly because the US government has twisted history to make your people look bad. If your in high school people pick on you for anything.

I myself have respect for Russia since I learned how the Soviet Union won WW2 for the allies.

I'd have to say the US is jealous of Russia for their accomplishments.

• Al

It's called ignorance Dimitri. Long before these

kids were born, their parents were brainwashed into believing the worst of Soviet people and so naturally that ignorance has washed onto them because they have heard of it or read of it. When one country resists the threats and domination of another country it,s often easier to tell the people how bad they really are, whether they are or not.

Haha, I love Russians. I think the language and accent are beautiful, but I don't really know much about the culture. Which is sad. :(

I think it's either just our sense of humor, which is really messed up, or they might actually hate you, which is also messed up. Either way, you should be proud of who you are.

Americans were fed a a lot of propaganda during the Cold War

most americans dont hate russians, tons of high school kids are just stupid, senseless, and think its funny to harrass other ppl...dont take it personal, they re just idiots, and cant help it.they think it makes them hot crap to bully

In Soviet Russia ______ hates you!