Does anyone one else see that Ciara of 'Days of Our Lives' is such a horrible actress?

They've replaced a huge majority of the cast, but they keep Lauren Boyles. She's horrible! She talks like an emotionless robot.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Johnny does a great job and hes younger than Ciara. (Right?) I dislike that story line so much that I don't know if I can be objective. Maybe they just need more practice. Ciara comes off as stilted and flat and poor Theo is mechanical. There are lots of talented young children so I don't think they deserve that much of a break. I do think she is cute and would be ok if she were in shorter scenes.

• 10 years ago

Ciara and Theo are little kids and are just learning. I think there doing just fine.

• 10 years ago

She is definitely not the best child actor she isn't the worst either. Anyways, I think they will replace her when they decide to age her character.

• 10 years ago

She's a little kid. Give her a break. If she grows up to be horrible, then complain. Like Dario. Horrible.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

Yup she's such a bad actress!! they need to replace her! She sucks! No emotion at all when she's acting!

• 10 years ago

She isn't that great but Theo is worse! lol he just repeats everything

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I like her & I wish they would find her & Theo already!

• 10 years ago

Well heck what do you expect from little kids i think she is doing a great job. At least she remembers her lines.

• 10 years ago

yup i agree and i know most people are all like give her a break she's just a little girl but who cares, even johnny acts better and he's younger than her!!!

get new actors Days!!

get rid of dario too

• 10 years ago

Seriously????????? At least she's better then Dario.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.