Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 9 years ago

I am 18, pregnant, living with my parents, have no job. I dont know if im be financially stable enough Advice?

im not asking if ill be financially stable. I plan on getting a job. and i have support on whatever i choose. I want to have this baby, but feel like people dont think i should. saying im real young and have so much to live for. i need advice on what to do. Thats my question.

Yes I am gaduating in a few months. So i am deffinatly finishing highschool

Favorite Answer

You are only 18..have you graduated high school or are you graduating soon? If you havent graduated yet, FINISH your education, its important. If you dont feel you can take care of your baby, you can always give him/her up for adoption.

No job = NOT financially stable. I can see it now another teen who's parents pay for everything or everyones taxes paying for their healthcare, food, etc. . I got pregnant at a young age, but I had a job and got married, and he was in the military. I am in debt with tons healthcare bills. Its so pathetic how girls these days have babies and their parents raise them. It takes a lot to raise a baby, go to school, etc. Most companies will not hire pregnant women. Not trying to be rude, but sounds like you need a reality check.

Get a job and get your babys father to support you financially. Im sure your parents would help you out too

Be pro-active and resposible with yourself. All states have programs that you may qualify for. But it's time to grow up and plan your life instead of having nothing but chaos. If your going to be a mom play time is over.I don't mean that in a nasty way either. Just being realistic Good luck

You have no job - so obviously you're not financially stable enough - you expect your parents to financially support?

• leeks

Please evaluate adoption in the previous abortion! It sounds such as you have a judgment of right and incorrect and that's a powerful component. in case you % abortion it is something you may on no account take decrease back! there are various us available attempting to undertake a baby and are only praying for a beginning mom to %. us. Please enable this toddler to have a lifestyles. in case you % adoption you may get help with scientific expenses, residing costs, and extra in the process the being pregnant. The regulations are different in each and each state. i'd be happy to inform you extra only touch me immediately.

If you have no job then no, you are not financially stable.

Consider having an abortion.

If not then REALLY thibk about adoption.

Your child will be loved and cared for by a family who cannot have children but are ready, financially and emotionally.

Contraception and better self control.