business visa for Canada?

My husband and myself were thinking of moving to Canada with our family to start a business , i just like to know if anyone knew what the requirements were ,how much we would have to invest and also that myself and my children have British passports and my husband has a Pakistani one.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

APPLYING FOR IMMIGRANT VISA OF CANADA UNDER THE ENTREPRENEUR CLASS AND SELF-EMPLOYED CLASS .

This class is also known as business immigration class. The applicant should make an application under the entrepreneur class and self employed class if he/she wishes to start a business in Canada.

The entrepreneur class is defined as follows:

Any individual who has -

Required net assets to start a business in Canada,

Has one year managerial experience to run and manage the business,

Has viable business plan to open up a business in Canada and will hire more than one Canadian in that business.

As a general rule, if the applicant has some business outside of Canada and has 300,000 CD$ to start a business and settle in Canada, he/she is likely to qualify for this program. However, every thing must be well documented.

For the self employed class, the requirements are same as the entrepreneur class but the applicant is not required to employ any person in the business. This type of visa is issued to people who will start a business venture in the area of arts , music and culture or farming.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.asp

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

British citizens or passport holders are not required to secure a visa to enter and stay in Canada for a short period of time. A passport that is valid for 6 months is recommended.

Other categories of British citizens, however, should confirm requirements before making any travel plans to Canada.

A visitor from the UK to Canada must:

a) Be healthy. A doctor’s examination might be required of an individual.

b) Respect Canadian laws.

c) Present a valid passport, proof of identification and/or proof of citizenship.

In some cases, a letter of invitation may also be required.

General Requirements – Working Holiday Visa:

Canada has reciprocal Working Holiday Program with a limited number of countries. Read below for the requirements for United Kingdom citizens.

* Age Requirement – Those wishing to obtain a working holiday visa must be between the ages of 18 and 30 at the time of application. The application form must be stamped as received by the Embassy of Canada in France on or after an individual’s 18th birthday, or on or before an individual’s 31st birthday.

* Present a passport that is valid for a minimum of 24 months plus the processing time.

* Proof of sufficient funds for the first 3 months of stay should be submitted at a Port of Entry in Canada. The available funds must be at approximately £650 or CAD1,000 per month.

*Register with a licensed insurance company that operates in Canada for a comprehensive insurance package (including health care, hospitalization, and repatriation) that will be valid for the duration of stay in the country. It is advised for an individual to wait until the application has been approved before purchasing the insurance. Evidence of insurance coverage is required to be presented to immigration officials upon arrival in Canada.

*Payment for the required fees.

Source(s): for more information just visit this site : http://touringbuddy.com/visa-requirements-uk-passp...
  • 4 years ago

For British citizens who would like to stay in short period of time (6 months), I think you no need to secure a visa to enter and stay in Canada. But it would be different if you would like to have a job in Canada. Foreigners who want to start a business in Canada and stay in Canada must fulfill certain requirements. In this case, you need Canadian visa expert.

• 5 years ago

You will need to meet some specific requirements like a valid travel document, such as a passport, able to convince an immigration officer that you have a job, home, financial assets ,etc. so that you can come back to your country.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

You should get yourself or your husband’s evaluated at any of the visa processing people. You can google to find some of sites which will also help you get evaluated and process other formalities for a fee. If either of you have a chance, then it would be easier for the other.

• 4 years ago

For the canadian visa processing you may have fall into problems. Yu have said that your husband is a Pakistani. So if you want to know what you should you have to avoid and what kinds of decision you have to take please chake this URL you may find your exact solution.

https://twitter.com/canadianvisaexp

• 4 years ago

the visa canada i am like and the simple. your can and the processing and a watch the video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9J83y8GDR_14

Youtube thumbnail

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.