House MD: Is Jennifer Morrison to guest-stars as "Cameron" in House this (7th) season?

According to an interview with Jennifer Morrison March 12 2010, her contract stated that she would have several guest-appearances in the 7th season. With the season winding to a close, does anybody knows if she will or not -- or if it's been officially dropped?

From http://www.tvfanatic.com/2010/03/jennifer-morrison... :

But during an interview with TV Guide Magazine, the actress revealed even more exciting news: she'll return for multiple season seven episodes.

“There have been discussions of me doing a few episodes next year based on what they end up writing," she said. “Contractually, they’ve guaranteed me a certain number of episodes next year - I think three or four, which means that they’re probably very much leaning toward writing a storyline for the character.”

Favorite Answer

if it's in her contract, most likely she'll be in some episodes...they'll probably leave it for the last few ones of the season and probably leave us guessing..