Favorite boy & girl name starting with the letter P +BQ?

Like my last question...I'm starting this game where everyday I'll a few questions like this until I get through the whole alphabet (:

*Rules*

-only 1 name per gender

-combos are ok

-thumbs up ones you like.

*the one with the most thumbs up will be best answer*

BQ: Do you like Peter for a boy and Peyton for a girl?

*Star* if you liked this and want more (:

Best Answer

Girl: Paige

Boy: Parker

BQ- Yes, I think those are really cute names. Peyton is my second favorite girl P name. :)

For a Girl: Patricia

For a Boy: Phillip

BQ: Peter is a name I like, but I dislike the name Peyton (makes me think of Peyton Manning of the Indianapolis Colts)

• Penelope Sophia

Patrick Owen

BQ:

I actually do like the name Peter. But for an obvious reason I would never-ever use it. I started liking the name after watching Heroes.

I really very much dislike Peyton on a girl. Not a fan of placing boy names on girls, making them "unisex". To each their own, but I'll stick to very feminine names if I ever have a daughter.

• ?

Paige and Peter

I like Peter but I hate Peyton

• Paul and Pearl

BQ: I'm not a fan of Peter. I dislike Peyton on a girl as it's a masculine boys name. Not nice for a girl.

Peter & Phoebe

I love Peter for a boy.

I quite like Peyton for a girl

• Mara

Patrick and Paloma.

BQ: I like Peter but strongly dislike Peyton for either gender.

♂ Phineas

♀ Pomeline {though I really adore Penelope and Primrose too!}

BQ: Peter is fine.. my uncle's name actually. He's not one of my favourite names, but I do quite like him. Peyton I dislike thoroughly. For one, I much prefer the name on a boy, and two, Peyton just feels super trendy at the moment.

Paris [g] [for obvious reasons though, Paris Hilton, I would never seriously use this name. I do think it's lovely though] & Pierce [b] [also sort of a guilty pleasure name. Maybe for a middle name though]

BQ: I don't like Peter, no. Never have and it doesn't seem to be growing on me. Peyton is ok. I don't love it, but I'm not opposed to people who use it.

• T ♥

Patrick for a boy, and I don't like any P girl names for some reason.

BQ: I do like Peter/Pete for a boy. Not to keen on Peyton for a girl, though.

♂ Preston

♀ Piper

BQ: I like Peter for a boy, but I dislike Peyton for a girl :)