Guys: you're ideal woman's body shape. PLEASE help! :(?

I am so discouraged with my body shape. I am 5'5'' and 140lbs. I have an hour glass shape, but my thighs are pretty big! Muscular but none the less large. Also with a large booty... is this bad? Honestly, do most you guys prefer average sized girls that are around 120 or 130? Desribe the perfect body for a woman. (Ik personality matters, face, etc but i'm just wondering)

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Ask 10 different guys and you'll get 10 different answers.

You see, guys idea of an ideal body shape in women differs alot.

So, there's someone for anyone.

• 9 years ago

Yes, big butts are nice, so long as they aren't fat-big, they have to be toned. I would say that the perfect body is something like D cup breasts, a large butt, and there HAS to be something to you, I can't stand skinny girls. I prefer overweight to underweight.

It irritated me so much when my ex-girlfriend used to say 'does my butt look big in this' my reply was always 'yes, its gorgeous'. She had a fantastic butt, though she always used to complain of it being too big, its so strange

My ideal girl-body :

Kim Kardashian, though I can't stand the woman she is very beautiful.

http://showstalker.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/...

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Youbsound pretty hot :3

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Sounds great men either want one of two things a nice butt or great boobs so you sound like your doing. Fine an nice legs are always a plus

Source(s): My Mind
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

well not really if a guy is really judgein u because u have a big but(well some do) or muscular legs there r messed up and i wouldnt care

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I like skinny girls that aren't WAY 2 skinny that just creeps me out :)

Source(s): Your fine
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

You seem hot

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.