Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 10 years ago

What do you think of these names?

What are your favorites out of these names?

boy:

Lars

Aleksandr - russian spelling

Nolan

Oliver

Girl:

Nesa or Annessa

Raina

Tabatha

Noelle

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

LARS is unique, kind of reminds me of a beach boy type kid. I recommend this name if you live on a coast, otherwise to me, it sounds out of place. EX: I don't think a kid named Lars fits in at Minnesota.

ALEKSANDR I like the sound of the name, but it's common. The russian spelling makes it a little more unique which is cool.

NOLAN is so bold and energetic. I think it sounds very sophisticated and will carry well throughout life!

OLIVER reminds me a lot of a charmer. I think it sounds bright and witty.

My favorite boy name would have to be Nolan, then Oliver, Aleksandr, Lars (in order)

NESA (ANNESSA) is pretty and I feel like it has a hispanic(?) tone to it, but anybody could wear the name.

RAINA is becoming more and more common every day! I like the sound of it, plus I love the rain!

TABATHA sort of reminds me of a tabby cat, sorry :(

NOELLE is so pretty, I just love names like this!

My favorite girl name is Noelle. Then Raina, Annessa, Tabatha (in that order)

I wish you the best of luck!

And I also think Nolan & Noelle is an adorable sib-set!

• 10 years ago

Favorites: Aleksandr & Noelle

Least favorites: Lars & Nesa

• Lizzie
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

It has been shown that boys (and men) vastly prefer, and seem to do better in life with, ordinary names such as William, Thomas, Robert, John, Richard, etc. I would select such a nice, ordinary name for a son I loved.

Noelle is too Christmas-y. Tabatha or Tabitha reminds me of an old tv show, Bewitched. Raina sounds like a depressing person. Annessa seems to have dropped a "V" from the name Vanessa. Girls and women prefer creative, beautiful, exotic names. Please try again.

• 10 years ago

I definitely like Nolan and Oliver for a boy, in that order. And for a girl I like Noelle. a lot.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

Nolan and Raina

• 10 years ago

Personally, I like Nolan, Oliver and Noelle. They have an elegant, yet nonchalant ring to them.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

i like nolan and raina

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

nolan and noelle!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.