Why are the memorized transactions in quickbooks not automatically entered?

I am using quickbooks enterprise solution 9.0. There are alot of checks that were memorized and are supposed to be automatically entered today, but they are not entered. the numbers in remaining number section are not 0. please help !
Update: I made sure I memorized everything correctly and clicked "Now" when it asked me for automatically record. There was a pop up message after I clicked Now, saying that " None of the memorized transactions have been recorded", then I clicked "Ok". Then there was another pop up message saying that one of the memorized... show more I made sure I memorized everything correctly and clicked "Now" when it asked me for automatically record. There was a pop up message after I clicked Now, saying that " None of the memorized transactions have been recorded", then I clicked "Ok". Then there was another pop up message saying that one of the memorized transaction had error which I don't understand why. I don't know if it has something to do with preference. In the reminder company preference, all items have been checked under show summary and put 5 days remind me. Please help cause I don't know what is going wrong here.