How can I hook my acer up to my tv to watch netflix?

I want to get netflix, but i dont have a play station, xbox, or bluray player. all i have is my 32 inch best buy brand (insignia) flat screen tv and my 10.1 in acer aspire one netbook. Though i could probably be able to watch it on my netbook, i want to be able to watch it on my television screen. Is there a way... show more I want to get netflix, but i dont have a play station, xbox, or bluray player. all i have is my 32 inch best buy brand (insignia) flat screen tv and my 10.1 in acer aspire one netbook. Though i could probably be able to watch it on my netbook, i want to be able to watch it on my television screen.
Is there a way to hook my netbook up to my television to watch netflix?
what kind of cord should i look for? where can i find it? and about how much do u estimate it will cost?
thanks
Update: so if i want to watch something on netflix and bring it up on my netbook and then hook my netbook to my tevevision, it should play my show on the tv...right?