Hair Dying question, red hair dye roots?

basically, my hair is naturally brown, but a while ago i bleached it blonde (from black), and it went very blonde, i then decided to dye it red over the blonde, i now have red hair with brownish roots, but obviously the red is over the blonde, so heres my question: can i just dye my hair red and it will all be one... show more basically, my hair is naturally brown, but a while ago i bleached it blonde (from black), and it went very blonde, i then decided to dye it red over the blonde, i now have red hair with brownish roots, but obviously the red is over the blonde, so heres my question: can i just dye my hair red and it will all be one colour? or will i have to bleach it again and then dye it red?
Update: just to clarify, my hair is completly red, but the roots are dark brown, would the dark brown go the same colour as the red (which was dyed over blonde)?