Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.
英文達人 麻煩幫我中翻英 拜託!!!感恩!!!
麻煩不要翻譯機 奇摩翻譯 google
- pigletLv 61 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. the tsunami swept across coastal areas of Japan
2. after the earthquake occurred off the giant vortex
3. After the earthquake a fire, refinery explosions
4. earthquake was inevitable natural disasters, for the casualties and property losses to a minimum, usually must be fully prepared
2011-04-27 23:50:18 補充：
- 1 decade ago
1. the tsunami swept through Japan in coastal areas
2. after the earthquake occurred in the sea of giant whirlpool
3. after the earthquake a fire, chain of oil refinery explosion
4. earthquake for the inevitable natural disasters, in order for the human casualties and property losses to a minimum, usually must be well prepared