Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 9 years ago

How did Jane Smith find out about John Smith's identity in Mr & Mrs Smith?

I get how John found out about Jane's identity. The whole laptop ID thing and stuff. But I don't get how Jane found out from the video she got of someone (John) peeing.... I've watched this movie probably around 10 times but I still don't get how Jane found out =/

Can someone tell me?

Thanks :]

Favorite Answer

while reviewing the footage of the botched hit in the desert, Mrs. Smith tries to clean up the pixels which reveal the shooter of the Javelin missile. as the image tightens up she recognizes the mouth beneath the binoculars. while studying the image the phone in the office rings. another agent answers the phone. just as Mrs. Smith's suspicions rise the agent who answered the phone says, "it's your Husband..." *hint* "He wants to know about dinner."

i thought jane got a call from someone and told her to kill this guy. when she went to find this guy she found out then that was her husband. its a lot different than the tv series few years back. in the series they weren't married. mr smith was played by scott bakula. was a short lived series but i really liked it.

I haven't watched it in a while but I believe it was either because she saw his face when looking through the binoculars. But again I'm not that sure!

I think that its because when they were watching the recordings of him taking a leak she noticed something which made her recognize it waz him.