ten interview questions for a teacher?

what is your job?

why did you want to go into this line of work?

what type of training did you undergo?

where did you go to train for your job?

what is the starting salary?

what are the benefits?

what are the challenges?

what was the scariest thing you had to experience in your line of work?

what is the best part of your job?

what qualities do you think you need for this type of job?

Favorite Answer

what is your job? I teach one year olds

why did you want to go into this line of work? I have always loved kids and wanted to inspire them to learn, make learning fun

what type of training did you undergo? For most jobs I had to do some type of shadowing where I was just like a teacher aide and watched what they did and how they did it

where did you go to train for your job? I was at the center that I was going to be hired at. In the age group that they wanted to place me with.

what is the starting salary? Most starting salaries are minimum wage @ hourly pay. There are chances for raises and also some facilities give you a higher wage if you have a degree and/or experience

what are the benefits? With most childcare jobs there are not any benefits like health care, but there are some if you look real carefully

what are the challenges? The kids are a challenge all in themselves. I love them to death though. I guess the biggest challenge is just the kids testing you and when they get into the stage of hitting kicking, spitting and biting

what was the scariest thing you had to experience in your line of work? When a child was eating breakfast and started to choke. She couldn't even breathe in or out. Her throat was filled with breakfast.

what is the best part of your job? I love all the hugs and kisses and when the kids learn my name. I also like when that little light bulb goes on when something clicks. That is the most rewarding!

what qualities do you think you need for this type of job? caring, compassion, patience, enthusiasm

Source(s): ECE teacher

what is your job? i teech 2nd graders.

why did you want to go into this line of work? I didn't but i lost every other job i had and i didn't wanna strip again

what type of training did you undergo? i just slept with the superindendint

where did you go to train for your job? I bought some books at walmart about teeching.

what is the starting salary? 200,500 a year

what are the benefits? i get to sleep during class and put on a sex ed movie

what are the challenges? i get complaints from parents

what was the scariest thing you had to experience in your line of work? when i caught two kids making out during recess.

what is the best part of your job? beeing paid to do NOTHING :)

what qualities do you think you need for this type of job? a HOT bod

1. I teach Science to 8th grade students.

2. I have wanted to teach school since I was a little girl.

3. I earned a 4 year Bachelor of Science of Education degree, a Masters degree in Multidisciplinary Science, and 33 years experience with hundreds of hours in continuing education and staff development.

4. I attended 3 different universities, professional workshops, local staff development.

5. My starting salary 33 years ago was very low by today's standard. I believe the starting salary in my state is around $30,000.

6. Benefits include working with young people, having the freedom to direct what happens in my own classroom, helping to influence my students, seeing a student catch on to a concept, holidays and spring and summer breaks.

7. Challenges include tailoring my lessons to fit a variety of learning styles and learning abilities, tons of paperwork, students who are resistant to learning and responsible behaviors.

8. The scariest thing in my line of work was a quiet, but violent student who went on to murder his girlfriend, her parents and then finally himself. Sad situation.

9. The best part of my job is the students and their enthusiasm.

10. Good qualities to have are flexibility, a good sense of humor, organizational skills, patience.