May 21st, 2011 Judgement day?

Okay i'm 14 and christian and I am VERY scared the other day I found out about this and my 9 year old sister and I cried for half the day, I heard this man named "Harold Camping" predicted it yet he predicted many other raptures that didn't happen, yet in the bible it says that no man knows of the... show more Okay i'm 14 and christian and I am VERY scared the other day I found out about this and my 9 year old sister and I cried for half the day, I heard this man named "Harold Camping" predicted it yet he predicted many other raptures that didn't happen, yet in the bible it says that no man knows of the coming day of the rapture, and yet i'm REALLY scared that something bad is going to happen, I'm not ready to go, idk whether i'm good or bad and I REALLY want a future and to grow up and accomplish goals and become a mom and have kids when I grow up i don't want to leave in less than a month! i'm so freaked and I need some clarification on this subject! is judgement day REALLY gonna happen on May 21st,2011 or did Camping just go against the bible and predicted it himself?
24 answers 24