I bought a small condo about a year ago. The previous owner told me pets were allowed. Just before I moved?

in, my dog had died of old age. I now wanted to get another. My association now decides to ban dogs. When I called the women in charge, she told me the owner lied about the pet situation. It gets a bit lonely coming home to a empty place. I was thinking of asking my doctor for a note stating a dog would be a kind... show more in, my dog had died of old age. I now wanted to get another. My association now decides to ban dogs. When I called the women in charge, she told me the owner lied about the pet situation. It gets a bit lonely coming home to a empty place. I was thinking of asking my doctor for a note stating a dog would be a kind of therapy for anxiety. I think he would write it. Could someone help me put this into words? I could give it to my doctor and have him put it on letterhead. I would appreciate it. Please, no smart remarks.