Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 9 years ago

Why do people hate on Derrick Rose?

Have they not seen him play throughout this entire season!?!??

Favorite Answer

Derrick Rose is too overrated.

• bruyn

nicely Derrick Rose is arguably the terrific participant interior the league ideal now . I advise come on , critics are claiming this guy as " the hot Michael Jordan " ! What the hell ? ! while you're gonna hate on a guy's sucess , hardwork , and dedication then possibly you may desire to end reason those that dislike are continually the MAKE . Thats how I see it for my area .

• Derrick Rose is young at 22. Has alot of potential and he works hard. His performace this year, he'd have to be at least top 10 in the NBA more likely in the top 5. Fans of other teams and their stars are worried and jealous which causes hate. They won't admit it, but if they thought he sucked then why would they hate because he would be no worry then.

Of course.

Those people who hate Derrick Rose is not the fans of Chicago Bulls or him itself, such is reasons why others are not favor to him.

--

Source(s): Gayuma

They don't hate on him, they hate that everyone thinks he is so damn good. Don't get me wrong, he is good but not a Wade or LeBron. But yet people are still comparing him to these types of players. Just get's old and annoying--

He is a shoot-first point guard. Careers like such don't last long in the NBA. He could have sacrificed 2.3 of his 25 points per game in 2011, and traded those for more assists per game. He would be a much better player at 22.7 ppg 10.0 apg, instead of 25.0 ppg and 7.7 apg.

• 9571

No clue . He's one of my favorite players , and I understand he's not a wade or lebron . Most people who hate him are most likely mad about his skill . I personally don't see why you'd hate him he seems like a nice guy .

He's over rated is why don't me wrong he's a great player. But he's not any where near as good as people try and make him out to be.

BECAUSE THE BULLS ARE ROCKING!!! And their teams are not.

Hope this helps.

They are jealous, insecure and have low self esteem.