CHI or Paul Mitchell hair straightener?

My CHI broke yesterday ( well didnt exactly break but the dog attacked it lol ) and im ordering another straightener offline and i love paul mitchell hair products ( shampoo and leave in conditioner blah blah blah ) and i had no idea there were paul mitchell straighteners and i found a really cheap one on ebay lol... show more My CHI broke yesterday ( well didnt exactly break but the dog attacked it lol ) and im ordering another straightener offline and i love paul mitchell hair products ( shampoo and leave in conditioner blah blah blah ) and i had no idea there were paul mitchell straighteners and i found a really cheap one on ebay lol so which ones are better? Should i get another chi or a paul mitchell or another brand? my friend has one thats from walmart for like $10 and IT SUCKS and i had a herstyle one but my hair is naturally explosive and that didnt help haha and i need a really good straightener my hair is like a big red curly afro in the morning haha :) btw is there anyway to make my hair thinner and what hair products could i put in my hair that protect from heat that wont burn my scalp? ( mayb its cuz im young idk lol im 12 but everything i put in it burns! ) i put argan oil hair treatment in my hair but thats different. anyways thanks :)
6 answers 6